The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 119 - Little by Little

ugh, the LINE webtoon is free. You could take a webtoon which is not worked (not picked yet or dropped without official TL).

Dex-chan lover
@bobelx hatigarm was translating chapters
not sure what happened to em though, on the site no update on the status so ig they dropped it

@MolaCola It was officially licensed I think cause it is on Webtoon now but they are way behind

So they decided to drop it :/

Why does it feel that Yuri and Taeyang Lee.... Cuz Im sure she aint ending up with Mr.Smooth MC

They started dating? Man that's a big and welcome surprise, hope we eventually get to see how that happened (if it happened in the chapters that got removed, damn, sucks that I missed it).

To be truthful I don't even where I left off I'm just happy someone is picking this up or just translating this one chapter. I gave up on it and said fuck it I'll wait for the webtoon to catch up.

Group Leader
@Peter_5 I mean I know that it got an official license and webtoon is free. But it's so way behind in terms of chapters. Also, its either I scanlate RanChat or nothing at all. I'm not really a scan group I just did it out of love for the manhwa and the readers wanting to see it again.

To those asking why the chapters are skipped. I haven't uploaded 118 yet, but I will next.

(I only uploaded 119 to get group verification approval for now)

Aggregator gang
Thanks for this glad we wont have to wait forever for chapers now

well, the LINE Webtoon will release chapter 118 around.... end of September 2021.

Nice glad things are finally going well for the MC. Also it sucks that he didn't get with Yuri but Hamin was a little better in my book too. Though they were both great

Also i hope they arent trying to make a Yuri and Taeyang thing. I really don't want her to fall for her former bully especially if hes barely putting effort to redeem himself.

Lastly im really tired of that redhead bitch and her constant glaring. She is so damn but hurt over it being the MC even though hes been the main one helping her. If shes happy with her life and dude just leave them alone. Its sad that the MC wasted so much time helping her ungrateful ass

Users who are viewing this thread