The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 125 - Speechless Child

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Man, I'm a little conflicted over Jisoo. I even thought the initial behavior seemed a little... stalkerish? But it was actually rather genuine. Quiet guy, not very open about his feelings or thoughts due to his upbringing. He was touched by Yuri and noticed her more and more. He felt comfortable for the first time to speak more around someone else and before he realized it, even if she wasn't his type physically, he fell for her. He was distraught at her disappearance and his helplessness.

however, he's a bit hypocritical by saying junu could have made a big difference. It seems he has weird expectations from junuu even though Jisoo hasn't really tried to do anything himself either. They both have a sad past and don't understand what the other went through, but neither are listening to each other atm. They're both stubborn dumbasses who have a surprising amount in common even if their perspectives are vastly different.

I look forward to what Yuri will say here.

Dex-chan lover
Attacking the guy that Yuri likes more than most people (not romantically) is not a good idea lol

Group Leader
This guy watched on the sidelines but is saying all this really? 😕🤦‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
@Koyomiya That's the point. Jisoo projects his own guilt on Juunu, while Juunu is doing the same to a lesser degree. It's illogical, but it's a rather common way of how some people deal with such emotions. If anything, this should help both of them cope with guilt and strengthen their friendship down the line.

This dude is seriously annoying and hypocritical for real. So he only watched from a distance doing nothing for years but acts like another person who ACTUALLY TRIED didn't do enough. Where do you even get off?

Also i call bull that he didn't know what happened to Yuri. Cause you're telling me he was observing (practically stalking) her all this time but didn't see any of her hardships? it's more likely that he saw them but ignored them and now is throwing blame.

Plus what about the MC? this guy is saying he admired the MC for years and liked how he was "the only good person" but NEVER helped him at all when he got bullied. That exact attitude shows exactly how he would act in the Yuris case too. What a self-righteous douche.

Man i was hoping this dude would finally be a new genuine male friend for the MC who could actually have his back (unlike rock dude) but unsurprisingly he turned into another annoying asshole in his life. The MC cant catch a break.

And let me guess, Yuri will likely side with the MC and this douche will get butthurt about it and want revenge. Then will probably get his sister to help him carry it out.... Here we go again with the bull.

Wow i can't stand MC because of some of his mood swings but this dude is an even bigger asshole. Junu called him out on his bullshit, he tried to befriend him because he was close to Yuri not because he actually cared about Junu. As someone said already if he thought Junu was such a good guy, you'd think he'd at least try to talk to him when he was basically the bottom of the social ladder.

Dex-chan lover
Took this from reddit.
I hope they don't fight. For both of them, their anger stems from suppressed and unhandled guilt, and some jealousy as well. Both Jisoo and Junu have changed and improved as people but they're still immature and irrational about some things. Leading to this rather ridiculous fight where both of them spew hypocritical bs, Junu refusing to admit guilt for when he was a bystander for some rather messed up reasons, and Jisoo deemphasizing his lack of involvement and emotional dishonesty by emphasizing Junu's failure to act and him being "closer to her" (jealousy again). If the fight got physical, a rift might form between them and their denial of their own guilt might intensify. Hopefully Yuri will be able to get them to stop lashing out at each other because the other poked at a raw wound.

Fed-Kun's army
why is everyone calling junu a stalker? he was a middle schooler or grew a crush, a crush who disappeared and he couldn't do anything to help. Of course Joonwoo is right for being mad with him but Junu is projecting his guilt onto Yuri because he genuinely liked her for the person she is, even before she became beautiful, they need to yell it out get a small fist fight and go eat something after, the way men make up.

Group Leader
Why does everyone in this comic (those two girls excepted) go straight to attacking people as soon as they do anything they don't like? I get that they've got issues, but that's not how the majority of people actually act. Is this school where they dump all the delinquents?

Just a heads up. Chapters 126, 127, and 128 all have background music

Dex-chan lover
The last panel should've had happened right from the start

Contributor
Yuri is in love with the Mc so naturally this will turn bad for the stalker

Not really.
She probably loved him a bit in the beginning after Taeyang was salty, but now she's back to Taeyang who changed a lot and isn't a jerk like he was before.

But Junwoo is still Yuri best male friend, so yeah, not a good move.

a big loophole here is that Yuri talked to Jisoo about Junu but never mentioned about Jisoo to Junu. Doesn't make sense. If both knew about each other then this fight between them wouldn't have been so bad.

@manganewb388 Jisoo not talking to Junu is understandable, he's been passive and not sociable all this time. We could see how hard it was for him to call out Yuri's name, his love interest. But I do think Jisoo saying he "could have helped if he was there" is just talking out of his ass.

Users who are viewing this thread