The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 128 - Approach

lol i get Sarah had no shot of beating Hamin for the MC (especially if Yuri couldnt) but damn the author didn't have to just cut her out of the runnings right as she came lol. Its like the author was setting up for a love triangle arc but backed out in the last minute. Now i don't get why Sarah is even around.

Also man give the MC a break already. Another thug is after him for no reason and now he has to deal with that jacket girl whos connected to the crazy blue haired dude in his class. i have a feeling she will cause them to clash again. How much more does he have to deal with before his life gets peaceful lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@beperov I don’t know how to use spoiler tag sorry....oh it is? Are you sure? Most of its conjecture so it may be unreliable but if your still adamant ask the questions you want to know the answers too so I don’t go off on a tangent

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples press the eye thing and theres going to be two boxes that say spoilers, put the text you want in between the boxes and it's going to be hidden automatically

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh so like this? Heh, thank you so what do you want to know

Dex-chan lover
If things goes to shit I'll just treat the chapter where mc and best girl got together as the last chapter

Fed-Kun's army
@beperov
https://justpaste.it/u/LuCriAve
Think it’s easier for you to look at this rather then ask me, idk how she explains but I think it will be better with what I am doing or say

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples Oh wow, thanks a lot. I didn't see the the other message so I completely forgot about this lol. Really, greatly appreciated.

Fed-Kun's army
@beperov No problem, I just sought out a means better then my mere guessing, I only read the last one since seeing the latest raws was concerning to me

Users who are viewing this thread