The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 131 - A place to rely on

Dex-chan lover
the bitch goes away after some fights , hamin and junwoo are dating till the current chapte,165 i think,there is a new girl and foreigner girl's role increase,she doesnt like him but more character development is shown

This story really goes to shit (more so than it already is) within the next 10 chapters IIRC.

UPR

Mfw I waited three months and avoided the subreddit and then seeing the spiral start to come

Fed-Kun's army
I thought we wouldn't get any more chapter for this series... #FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! Thanks!

I mean he's got a harem around him all the time so what's a little cheating on her end, anyways?

Probably a friend gift or the like or she politely declines, I aint sweating about it. Hopefully he doesn't act up without knowing things for certain.Thanks for translation!

Fed-Kun's army
Somehow it feels this arc is going to ruin all the happiness mc got till this point. Also, we don't need a sungah arc, she is trash, you can't make me simpatize with her because of he family problems.

Im guessing that webtoon keeps issuing dmca for the people that translate this series so wouldn't be surprised if this is the last chapter we get for a while. 😔

Users who are viewing this thread