The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 138 - Judgement

Group Leader
I see some people complaining about censoring. First it was people complaining about too much swearing. But let me make it extremely clear, I only follow author/original-team's lead and no one else.

If I wanted to, I could censor even words like damn, cause even those are considered bad, yeah I didn't knew about that either for a long time. I have toned it down already like not censoring words, for ex: bastard etc And only censoring very crude/harsh words.

It's already hard to find what they're saying in raws cause they type literally an 'X', where a korean word supposed to be. So most I can do is introduce different swear words but ofc the harsh ones will be censored as to not steer too far away from the original idea.

Personally I don't think it ruins the vibe. If you know the word, you hear it in your head, if you don't know, you enjoy the rest of the chapter anyway. Censoring actually increases the power of that word, more you say something, the less power that word holds. Yeah you can't use censoring in a creative way in picture mode like you can in a video, but that's that.

I didn't change anything because people were complaining earlier, it was changed because that's what auhtor/original-team was going for and I didn't get it first.

So sorry, I can't grant you that wish.

I've explained everything in detail and hope this is the end of this discussion.

I agree, @BigimeJones. They swear so much that it gets a bit comical. Especially when the content involves teenagers beating each other half to death. I'd much rather have a scribble-out if not the typical route of asterisking the vowels.

Fed-Kun's army
I didn’t know it was the original raws that did the censoring. As a big supporter of original author’s intent, this make the censoring fine by me.

Users who are viewing this thread