The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 311 - Final Match (End)

Dex-chan lover
Lmao how this is still have 8+ score?
It turns shitty around chapter 200, and this end was very bad

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lmao how is still have 8+ score?
It turns shitty around 100+ chapters earlier, and this ending was the worst ending I've ever seen
Most likely because people rated it high on earlier chapters but then forgot about this series and didn't even think of changing the rating since it's a hassle/don't even care anymore. As for me I vaguely remember seeing the title years ago and just randomly tried to read a bit because it's ending, and found out it's turn badly along the way, even digging trough Korean wiki just to look for its criticism lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I fell behind when the translations stopped for a while and when it came back I figured I'd just wait til the ending to binge it. Is it really that bad? No sense reading 100+ chapters if the ending sucks.

Edit: Apparently I misunderstood and this isn't the end of the series, just the end of this arc.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I fell behind when the translations stopped for a while and when it came back I figured I'd just wait til the ending to binge it. Is it really that bad? No sense reading 100+ chapters if the ending sucks.
Um basically the MC turned into an unhinged criminal, and then there's a cringy criminal gang around, stories not making any sense, etc. Basically, trainwreck, at least what I get from Korean forums. Not worth your time for sure, unless you're morbidly curious.

Dex-chan lover
It had a few things going for it. It subverted some interesting tropes by not having the first girl fall in love with the protagonist, and Hamin was a great girl. Personally it looked like it was all going to get really stupid so I just chose to end it by imagining that chapter where they reconciled in the maze was the end of the series.

Fed-Kun's army
Man the thing about Korean manhwa is that the story always get derailed into something completely different from its premise.

Users who are viewing this thread