The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 70 - Opportunist

Aggregator gang
@givemersspls No I'm calling you a troll because you're pretty much never refuting anything and even agreeing you may be wrong but just moving the goalpost or coming up with things that aren't there. Of course Junu treats his old enemy differently (no they were never friends, it was specifically said Junu was only friends with Taeyang and was barely even in the group)
They're treated differently because they are different. You speak of excusing myself when that's all you've been doing.

This will be the last because I should really stop feeding trolls.

Dex-chan lover
A legit psychopath, huh? I didn't see that coming. Certainly better than I was expecting from the end of the previous chapter.

The new guy pisses me off, but once again, he isn't wrong.

Props to the author, I don't think I ever related to antagonists so much before.

I already expected this would be coming, but not in a very twisted way. Props to the author, good manwha! 😗

Dex-chan lover
I think the real problem is that the Author had to make the new guy actually bad, Protag was literally ready to break all ties with Hamin, since joonwoo suffers from severe self hatred and for now only lowkey depression.

Aggregator gang
The dude: "Go with the flow"
Main character: "No"

The dude: "Objectify people for your own gain for future"

The dude: "GO STUDY"

What a bad opportunist... He could have just gone on pretending to be really sorry like a real opportunist but instead he just arrogantly reveals all his plans like a comic book villain to a hero...

The sad thing is, this guy is probably going to be the successful one in the future cuz that's how the world works

This guy is not an opportunist, but a visionary. That IS how the world works, whether or not it is fair.

Double-page supporter
Bakugo for the win AGAIN!!! He is só much better than this shit Mc ;/

Dex-chan lover
Ironic how everyone berates the MC for resorting to fights all the time, then as soon as Korean Bakugo starts throwing punches, everyone is hype.

I thought he was a good person but he is the most trashy out of those three thugs really disgusting

Supporter
While there is an understandable logic to this guy's philosophy, the reason that it's so irksome is that there's no integrity to it. He'll follow along with one group of people, but turn around and betray them as soon as it seems like it'll benefit him. You can't trust him. As well as he's treating Hamin at this point, he's only doing so because she seems useful: if it ever becomes an option to cozy up with someone more influential by backstabbing her, he'd do it.

Users who are viewing this thread