The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 80 - Sports Festival

Hamin in a Kill Bill costume xD

She's gonna kill all Junu's enemies

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls

No story is perfect; I've come to accept the unbalanced treatment of the male and female antagonists (specifically Taeyang and Lila) as one of the main flaws of this one. If I didn't do that, I wouldn't be able to keep reading.

Here's hoping it doesn't get any worse.

Fed-Kun's army
Set up the Hamin kickball showdown and don’t even show her until after it’s well over. K

@matcap
It's still the arc about fixing the MC's past.
Taeyang is a pretty big knoth in his past.

And don't forget MC had a pretty big crush for Lila and while he's avoiding her, he still can't just shrug her off. Understandable.

There are better girls....but she is still trying, I guess. I don't dislike her a lot, I can forgive people if they seek redemption, and she did start going to school and acted protective for junu.

I can't believe, this mc is such a pussy omg.. avoiding a girl hug damn, his alpha af..

Fed-Kun's army
God i really am tired of seeing this sharked tooth "haha"ing bastard of a character

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls Your going again with this? The simple fact is that Taeyang's betrayal hit the hardest of all the people its why the Pres and Sungah's supposed friend both just were 'forgotten' after their transgressions against him. Junu not betraying Taeyang here is because of their previous friendship and because Taeyang actually made an effort to make up, the rest didn't. However I don't see you arguing about the difference in treatment between male antagonists, just stop projecting.
Junu shook off Lila and Shark tooth pretty much to the same levels in this chapter and he really hates Sharky more.

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls lol, that's some argument, 'look other people are peeved about it like I am so I must be right'. Other people empathise with your opinion, doesn't say anything about the validity of your argument. Even if it did then its still two for two, or I could basically count everyone who didn't say anything about the supposed 'difference in treatment' at some point in time as on my side. See the whole ridiculousness of that line of thinking?

Users who are viewing this thread