The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 81 - Trap Card

Dex-chan lover
The hand changes at the end. He is grabbing/reading it with his left while the unknown hand is grabbing/reading with the right.

Man, there are a bunch of things to be said about this chapter, but all I can think about is...

How cute Hamin is. Damn. The yellow jersey, those bunny ears, that fang. Muh. MUH.

Dex-chan lover
You guys are gonna laugh your ass off when you see who he picks lmao

I think Hamin doesnt even know how much Junwoo loves himself at those lonely nights. :-o

You know our MC can't do that( pick a girl)....and secondly for some tip he forgot his phone near the girl he is chatting with.

For those who can't wait for chapter 82.. here it is...and where is the guy posting advanced scans here? I got this from him

https://m.imgur.com/a/3HEmqrv

@givemersspls Yeah, it's Gwangok. So I guess guys can be redeemed too. We already knew as much that he was an alright guy since after the fight, this moment kinda reinforces that.

when they say on your mind, is it "crush" or someone you are thinking about a lot. I'd think he'd go with harmin since they were involve a lot lately if it's the latter.

Contributor
Hamin is best girl, by far, it's not even funny to see the others compete for him.

Anyways, seems like she knew him since a long time ? Before they even meet for "the first time" in this story ?

That would explain why she look after him a lot.
Also it's confirmed, Class rep is Terminator.

Yup, I'm defo sold on the fact that there isn't any girl in this story that will even come close to topping Hamin for me as best girl. Yuri may come close, but I can confidently say that 9 times out of 10, I'll still go with Hamin.

It's pretty obvious that Joonwoo and Taeyang are going to reconcile in this arc. About damn time tbh. It's always good to have a ride or die bro in your corner and Taeyang is that guy. Despite all the animosity between them, it's important to note that when Joonwoo was in deep shit, he usually assisted him, whether directly or indirectly. Author was dragging this out a bit too long tbh. Especially when we consider how easily Joonwoo forgave Lila and how their current relationship dynamic works.

Users who are viewing this thread