The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 4 Ch. 47 - RE:

Why doesn't JonWoo just beat this guy up now that he sorta has his fighting mojo back?

So you can fight your bully guy but not a random bastard like him huh ??...

This is just getting fucking annoying, this MC has no fucking balls and integrity in him. It's so ridiculous that his thought process is like this, for fucks sake he can't even think logically even in normal situation and just start crumbling with the sligthest social interaction. What a god damn pathetic fool, the assumptions of him are right. He's a god damn retard. Hope he gets his act together cause this shit isn't fucking entertaining.

Contributor
So, let's call this girl Evil Sungah.

Also : "Oh no, i won't go to the cafe, i could see hamin !"...Sigh.
Yeah, it would be bad to see the only person who always helped you without asking for anything in return huh ?

Fed-Kun's army
Did no one pay attention to last chapter, dude is still in his feelings give the MC a break on this one.

@matcap: You are correct in trusting your instincts.

Hmm I think she really wants to help the MC but... on her "way"... gonna be special I think

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it now. The new chick is probably a bad guy or crazy. Just look at the image currently being used for this manga on the main page. Sungah, Hamin, and Yuri (all female friends/potential love interests) are underneath the MC.

Where is Seo?

On top with all the other people who have fucked with the MC at some point in the story.

Coincidence???

Yep
I can understand MC position, inferiority complex etc but damn, it begins to piss me off his infer. complex... juts... you fough your shcool nightmare dude, what worst could happen with a god damn fucker who lied about stealing money...
And yeah now you say it, something will be wrong with Seo, maybe manipulating MC to going on her side and leaving his friends (sop Sungah/ Hamin/ Yuri) etc

Maybe Seo would become a yandere version of sungah or Yuri lol ?

MC starts to become paranoid / thinking everyone want his death/hurt him :/

Its crazy he saw her in his dream either they met before or this series has a supernatural element to it.

Also is the purple haired chick an adult see looks alot like sungah.

Contributor
@Starbright It could be a premonitory dream, it can happen sometime for no reasons.

I remember having some of them, it is Extremely weird when what you dreamd of happen just after.

Same, you think you are in a time loop or something like that > inception powa

Users who are viewing this thread