The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 4 Ch. 47 - RE:

Contributor
Hahaha I can't wait next chapter so most of you people can eat your words

Fed-Kun's army
Depression generally aint something that can be cured with a change of attitude. It usually takes time and a lot of setbacks. Some days you think you are doing/feel better, but then other days something "breaks" and you spiraling down again. It's a constant fight imho. Is it frustrating to see the MC like this? Sure it is. But that's just the way I've seen depression works, so I personally will give the MC some slack on his attitude.

@arkserion You said it right. People are saying, he doesn't have guts, lacks integrity,he should change and what not. Hell, they even are writing paras (though I've just wrote one here?) on his conduct and behaviour but they are not taking into consideration the duration of his problem (he's been suffering for more than a year) and how deep he is in that shit hole. Overcoming the trauma is not easy. and if they get irritated seeing him like that, then just imagine he's been like that for many years. It's not east to overcome that and the depression it brings with all of that is not easy to let go of.

Fed-Kun's army
@s0che "what do you want us to do when you refuse to speak" the dere is in between the lines bro, look deeper and you'll see

Dex-chan lover
She's an exam evaluator if I guessed it correctly.. or she can be a college student..

Fed-Kun's army
All girls are cool but I came to liking Sungah the most.. Gamer girl is very undeveloped character. She appeared earlier than Yuri but we still don't know much about her. She is more like "best girl" plot device than a well crafted character by now.

Aggregator gang
"mom and dad are worried about you!"

They are worried NOW? What about all the other times that he came home all fucked up? o_O

But if you dont do anything, nothing will change

Man, again, this shit did hit SO at home that it hurt too much... ;/

Users who are viewing this thread