The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 5 Ch. 52 - What You Want

> people replying to kronix

Just block him already, lol, nothing of value was lost when I did.

But of course there is a limit for evertyhing. Even fighting someone taller and stronger than you your chances of beating him are not zero but quite poor. And more if he is with his crew
@Akwa yes, i am in martial arts, it is hard to beat someone taller and stronger than you - Unless you are at master level or pro level.
But people train martial arts , have strength cause they always train - tall is unnecessary.

Group Leader
@Eolair Lmao. One week and he's a total badass. I laughed when they mentioned only one week too. Even a month would be more believable.

he was always good at defending and evading. i`m not really surprised. he probably also knows that this is a fight he has 0 chance of winning. but i guess at this point it's not about winning, it's more about letting your enemy know that, even though you are the weaker, you aren't prey. joonwoo isn't scared of him, so i guess that's already a pretty good start.

Fed-Kun's army
i thought yuri was strong? how the hell she got pushed by that whore? hmmmmmm.... is dat whore power? well i guess getting fucked by a bigger bitch gives you exercise.

@Closedbox It's probably just her not pushing back. You could be strong AF, but if someone randomly pushes through you randomly, you don't push back.

@dotawolfbrother He was able to go toe to toe with Taeyang earlier. He only lost that time was because he doesn't have the stamina to keep up, something that doesn't take "that" long to improve. Hell, just slightly increasing his strength would make him miles better at fighting.

man i feel bad for lila. i get that she's in the wrong but i still pity her. she probably rationalizes all of it in her head by thinking either "they'll just hurt me in the end so i have to hurt them first." or "i was hurt so i have the right to hurt other people" hopefully the author will have her grow up and stop being a toxic cunt but who knows what will happen

Dex-chan lover
Is this the turn around moment where the MC stops being a neurotic loser and this becomes a shounen fighting manga? I would welcome that.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it escalated quickly. Far quicker than I was expecting.

Dex-chan lover
The different circumstances throw things up in the air, but I'm beginning to think Daehyun is the best fighter in this series to date.

Oh another fight, BGM should have been: ~~ Everybody was kung-fu fighting ~~ lala lala la ~

Contributor
I knew it. I flipping knew it. That cover art gave it.

Contributor
@kronix your favourite part is
beta mc getting beaten up. But now he is semi-beta.

Contributor
Oh yeah.
If this asshole is here, Korean Bakugou will come to help Junwoo, 100% sure.

Probably with Yuri help.

@kronix That smell wasnt tears, and thx for the helping help, bro. Or wait, was that my hand? Cant really remember it anymore. :)

I suggest you reading some isekai trash with op alpha characters if you are bored with a tad more realistic, struggling MCs like this one. Although you are wrong in the beta part imo, he just had some traumas in his past that made him passive, and is on his way to be your ideal alpha dog. (Nope, he will never get there, so this is really not your cake imo)

Users who are viewing this thread