The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 59 - Calm Before the Storm

Dex-chan lover
@boag the implication from the dialogue is that Yuri believes Sungah is mistreating Junu and therefore she is ganging up with them to take revenge. But then again she could just be pretending to go along

Contributor
First Cause, Sungah's gang (including Cyborg Class press) being a bitch. Yuri as allies of justice MC Doing this for MC's sake.
Yuri thought, Sungah is mastermind causing MC absent from school nearly a month.
Second cause, Yuri IQ process below of Smart Hamin. Meanwhile Hamin Use brain first before action.
Edit : Yup, Just my denial opinion. ?

So, it's actually a good plottwist by author, because there were so many godtier grills, now he is turning everyone trashtier, and make them race for worst girl with Lila and Sungah. :p Im looking forward for the arc of Hamin's turning. Fuck, is this the feeling you get when you want to be NTRed? :-s

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just waiting for the ball to curve again back onto track. ME. NO. BELIEVE!

Yuri just got nerfed, now there is no reason not to be on the Hamin squad. Best gril

WARNING!! BITCH DETECTED
WARNING!! BITCH DETECTED
WARNING!! BITCH DETECTED

RETREAT!! I Repeat RETREAT!! "YURI is Best Girl" ABORT MISSION I REPEAT ABORT MISSION!!

Dex-chan lover
@Entryhazard
It must be a misunderstanding for sure.

@ARX_7
hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I hope there is more of it, because suddenlky turning Yuri into a bad girl would be very lame.

Contributor
It's probably a bait cliff-hanger , but still, Hamin best girl, the only one who made Junwoo change...With Seo.

As much as I like Hamin is it bad that im still rooting for Joo and the original girl to wind up together?

Aggregator gang
Page 11

"She has no one talk to so she's keeping her mouth shut."
to

"She has no one to talk to so she's keeping her mouth shut."

Users who are viewing this thread