The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - The Storm

Dex-chan lover
seriously though where are teh Hamin bros at, the Yuri boys are waging war on us

Fed-Kun's army
Y'all flip flops around so much, so unfaithful. I knew my girl Yuri was still innocent.

Said it booiiis Yuri was on the plan. Let's go beat his ass Joonwoo

Dex-chan lover
YAS i knew keeping my faith in yuri was the way to go

junwoo idk if you're gonna get your ass handed to you but I appreciate your approach very much. Good shit.

pffft obvious bait is obvious. would have been better if she was two timing for reals for her ulterior motives rather than this.

Omfg, the bait was so strong in the last one. :-D

My bet is that Hamin will come to the rescue of MC before a fight starts.

And I, as a reader, will cum in joy.

Dex-chan lover
@Lex79 I think however it's going to tie to Rep said last chapter. After "admitting defeat/giving his approval" he warned Junu that he might still not like the upcoming outcome.
And it definitely could be the case if Sungah ends up loving him after he moved on as it would be a new complication.

Double-page supporter
It feels so good when an mc finally grows a pair

Fed-Kun's army
Yuri is a good girl, what a relief. Thankz for the chapter

Hope hes getting over sungah and I swear the smirk that chick gave pisces me off hope someone messes her face up

I wonder if MC will get good at fighting, he seems to be the one getting beat down. He needs to start training again on boxing.

Dex-chan lover
I think roughly 60 chapters in would be a great time for the MC to win a fight legitimately. I expect he'd emerge by the skin of his teeth, but he'd better win without any Taeyang (or other such) intervention.

But the circumstances point towards an interruption.

Users who are viewing this thread