The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - The Storm

Seeing Joonwo be so alpha hypes ya the fuck up. It's a good feeling to see where this dude started and where he is now. He better not lose to that bitch's bf tho, because if he does, all this alpha-ness would go to waste and I'd probably find it difficult to take him seriously in the future. (Honestly, I don't think he'll lose. He's fought against Taeyang, who's the 2nd strongest character after class prez and managed to hold his own to some extent. He should be fine.)

Also, I never doubted Yuri one bit. If she really was in on the bullying, it'd contradict her characterization and backstory. (Hamin's still best girl tho, but Yuri is literally right behind her.)

i think Mc deserves to win a single fight since he ended up beaten until now.

Last chapter, everyone, Yuri! Nooooo!!

This chapter, everyone, I totally KNEW Yuri wasn't

Right... Seems legit

Except you @dopeboykx
Props for the honesty!

If someone is interested here you can read raw chapters: https://adulti42.com/board/webtoon/listdetail/wr_id/105352

OH thank you, author, for not doing something this bad. Yuri is still the top girl in my book so it would have sucked SOO MUCH if she turned out to be crappy. I, of course, like Hamin too shes a close second but i just like history and growth with the MC and Yuri a lot.

Also im really glad the MC is starting to get over Sungah, there relationship was never better then the others and i really wanted him to finally be free of his delusions for her. Hopefully he can move on the one of the better girls finally.

So, in the end he said her not rely on others, but just provoke the bully to bring the thug to jump in right in time to save the girl?
Ah, yep, he gonna help before thugs get Sugar away. To prevent repeating of Yuri situation.
I was hope he will plotting ths more deep than just another punch-the-thug.

Aggregator gang
Always bitching, always fighting.. and there's only like 15% of what i looked forward to when i started reading this..

Fed-Kun's army
But in the end she still have to rely on you. There always fighting here, I atleast wanted to see a chapter where they use their brain. Its so barbaric.

Users who are viewing this thread