The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 61 - PUSHOVER

While that was awesome I can't help but ask where da heck be dem teachers? When I was in high school the classrooms were either closed or had teachers in em.

Dex-chan lover
pls dont let this be sungah redemption arc... she is beyond redemption...

Dex-chan lover
sungah redemption arc
i told you, no one wanted to listen... they're trying to force sungah on us
every chapter without Hamin is injustice dealt

Contributor
This chapter is only junwoo redemption arc, not sungass.

Everyone in the class (even school ?) knew him as a loser, and now they will see him as a ALPHA MALE.

There we fucking go!!! Atta boy Joonwoo. I feel so damn proud of him right now. ???

It wasn't a picture perfect encounter, but it's still a very good starting point. Hopefully he picks back up boxing and polishes his abilities to the point that it'd be incredibly difficult for people to hit him. He's already faster than most and his movement/trajectory perception is top-tier. He just needs to refine those techniques and figure out how to put more power into his punches.

It worries me a little with how he still shows lingering affection/pity for Lila. I really hope he doesn't go that route. He deserves much better than her tbh. Better stick with Hamin or Yuri my dude. They always had your back and never doubted or betrayed you once. Don't do em dirty like that.

Dex-chan lover
Sungah gonna fall for joonwoo now.

I called it.

Can someone explain the wrist-hold punch he threw at the end? I don't understand how that is supposed to make his punches stronger.

Dex-chan lover
@MK-95-

I had the same thought about Lila. I know some guys have a messaiah complex when it comes to damaged girls, but joonwoo just seems like he should know better than that. The fact that he still can't see her for what she is annoys me greatly.

I AM SO PROUD OF MY BOY. 61 CHAPTERS BUT WE'RE FINALLY HERE. This is some pretty solid character development for both Sungah and Joonwoo.

Group Leader
@matcap

My best guess is that holding his wrist there is supposed to be the equivalent of having wraps on -- it's to keep from messing up his wrist when he throws a harder punch. So it's not necessarily him punching stronger, it's him preparing to put more strength into his punch. I think the strength comes from the little wind-up he does from (p19-21) to get more body weight behind his punch.

@matcap

I know that the author may most likely redeem Lila later, but considering what her intentions were and what she and her gang put Joonwoo through, I'd say she doesn't deserve his pity/forgiveness. Knowing him, he's going to forgive her and try to move past that, but it'd be a hypocritical move because he didn't do that with Taeyang.

The only reason why he and Taeyang are kinda in a position where they're semi-reconciled is because he needed to call for backup and Taeyang is literally the only person he could trust to have his back in a situation like that... Even after the whole "I can never forget what you put me through" scene he pulled...

Don't get me wrong, he has every right to be pissed with Taeyang, but at least their troubles stemmed from miscommunication and a misunderstanding. With Lila, her intentions were malicious from the get-go. Yet, you find it hard to forgive him, but you're willing to help her if she asks for it.

Dex-chan lover
@MK-95- He knows boxing. He trained together with Taeyang back then. Their coach said that although Junwoo's surprisingly fast, his stamina and punches are really weak.

Users who are viewing this thread