The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 62 - Tides of War

I knew Korea had a bad school environment with lots of bullying, but damn this is a psycho fest 😅

But, seriously, give us more Haaaamiiiiin!

it was good at the beginning but now becoming kind of annoying due to senseless gossips.
Hope coming chapters are gonna be more fun

Fed-Kun's army
Well shieeeet!!!! Lesbo BF (best friend) just made her appearance at the moment punny villain was scheeming against her crush....is it me or shit is getting hotter with every chapter? 😀😀

Fed-Kun's army
Oh stupid naive MC. Most of the issues in life can not be solved with punches. I really hate this reasoning in this webtoon. So much pointless fighting.

AND WHY THE HELL YOU BELIEVE SOME GUY. JUST WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN. FFS.

Fed-Kun's army
I like her friend. Why does the MC thinks that fighting can solve anything if anything it makes it worse. He should have let her stand up for herself then whats with all that mumbo jumbo of yOu sHouLdn't reLy oN OtHers. And why do these korean webtoon girls always follow what that one popular girls says, do they share the same brain cell or something. When the MC grapped the girls hand you could see he didn't grapped it that hard, she was about to slap her a he grapped it and now he is the abuser??? Man all these sterotypes, it making my head pain.

Users who are viewing this thread