The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 63 - The Tables Have Turned

Aggregator gang
Damn, I guess this is why the physical way i less damaging long term. You may get emotional scars from physical damage but if someone sets out to specifically focus on the mental/psychological aspect its doomed to be much worse.
The mental area of things was already our MCs weakest aspect so I hope he doesn't get creamed trying to 'fix' things.

Sad thing is that this shit happens irl. Less fighting, more about backstabbing, rumors, and drama
The beauty of HS i miss it T_T

@Koyomiya

If you REALLY want to know...

She cries because he tells her not to talk to him again (rough TL) after she rejects him, realizing that he's always been friendly with her while she's always been shitty with him..

Joonwoo uses this rejection to move on completely from her. Don't think he told her about randchat... she'll regret rejecting him later on when she finds out it was Joonwoo all along, but by that time he will have moved on from her completely imo. Joonwoo hoped she would like HIM, not his randchat impersonation.

Anyways I won't spoil anymore haha, new arc coming up after the latest leaked chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@MobeyDicks

Thanks for clarifying. At first I didn't agree with him doing that but I realized was important for him to move on. And with the end of chapter 65... things gonna get heated. I'm really looking forward to it wew

Social toxic weapon is super effective!
Strong girl don't need an thug beside to force her way!

Dex-chan lover
I love this. The plot didn't get resolved with righteous justice or the power of pure friendship. It's harsh, sure. It's wrong, yes. It's not cliche, for sure. Fucking hell this author is good

Aggregator gang
why is there MC when he doesn't solve any problems?

GG to the girl friend. Not only did she do her research but also fought fire with fire. Not with fists like our stupid MC.

Fed-Kun's army
Man girls are scary. The girl finally got the taste of her own medicine. And btw, fighting also isn't the right thing to do and it also doesn't works. The girl's friend method was not right but at least it work. Man this Mc is really doesn't have a brain. He has one only for fights.

Double-page supporter
Oh boy... people with good communication/acting skills are scary~

Users who are viewing this thread