The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 7 Ch. 66 - Expectation

Contributor
I just love Hamin eyes, they're beautiful .
Guess we will get some action again , ahah.

Dex-chan lover
@whodoo "first girl" might not win but I see very unlikely for the title to completely become obsolete
this however leaves us with Lila, which I know many do not like here

I was hoping for Lila to appear in this chapter. Well, i will wait paitently for her, she's the best created female character in my opinion. It's like her and Junu are perfect for each other, both got some mental problems but they have what it's needed to fix that for each other.

Dex-chan lover
@Erkiengill man, I agree with you. I kinda like Lila more than other girls, I think that she's more interessing and I want a development on her. Lila is the girl who "helps" the protagonist to change

Fed-Kun's army
Stealthily adding Lila back into the "main character" banner at the start, I see that.

Fed-Kun's army
Hamin is getting NTR'd ??

NO FUCK THE GUY MC.. FUCK THAT GUY OUT!! FUCK HIS SHIT.. FUCK HIS HOLES.. FUCK HIM UNTIL HE DIES..

SAVE HAMIN!!

Double-page supporter
Thank you for this week's update ariette scans!

Hamin and that guy are way too close!
This new arc is now kickstarted it seems

Power Uploader
I rather wait WestBest, I prefer a nice scanlated chapter. Besides, either i read those 3 chapters and have to wait each week... or i wait now each week. Not much to gain :GWshrugthingiuseondiscord:

Well I was thinking of dropping it for a few months if this arc was gonna be a dud as well, I do read a hint of korean though so results may vary.

Users who are viewing this thread