The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 7 Ch. 67 - To You, I'm...

@givemersspls Well that guy is also responsible for Joonwoo being bullied two years straight so I think he is justified to not like that guy (also men tend to be more permisive with women so... nothing weird with how he is acting with Lila)

@givemersspls Yeah but the one that actually managed to ruin his life was the other guy, yeah, not alone but you are asking him to forgive him just like that? gosh you dense

@givemersspls Okey it seems you need an explanation to shut the fuck up

This guy: Cons =Ruined his life, Pros= Nothing / Lila: Cons = she is mentally unstable, Pros = she was his only friend when he was having a hardtime after he got beaten up by class rep

"Gosh, you just as bad as Joonwoo."
Happy?

Fed-Kun's army
best girl is here! and a second best girl as well! best chapter ever!

@givemersspls probably because what Lila did didn't effect him as much as Sungouk. Junwoo isn't really thinking from an impartial stand point and we see it when his eyes glow red. Don't know how this arc will play out but there's a lot of gray area in this situation and there's likely no black and white answer Junwoo can take.

Dex-chan lover
Would be cool if repentant guy actually means it.

Got to avoid too many of those twists.

@givemersspls It may seem like that at a glance but those guys made Joonwoo's life do a complete 180 compared to the girl. It's like comparing between starting a fire and adding a small piece of paper to the burning fire. It's obvious that he'd hate those guys to the end of the earth.

Fed-Kun's army
wow look at the white knighting for the retard reasoning behind joonwoo intentions, should Joonwoo forgive Sunigah ? maybe, maybe not but out of everyone who interacted with Joonwo, he seems the must civil and until proven he's a asshole which is possible this is going to be the arc I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt but if you're going to act like that for people who betray you, lila is definitely supposed o be on that shit list.

@Closedbox ah no I would hate her guts, she is a deplorable person, she didn't change and Joonwoo is going to be pulled down till he 'saves' her .

Dex-chan lover
Well, I wasn't expecting anything different, but I hate this "She did horrible things and is a trash human being, but she is a cute girl so let's just pity her and forgive her".

@givemersspls You realize that this is exactly the topic the author wants to tell is in this part of the story, right? (The shit why we forgive people who seemingly have more crimes than others)

So cease your amok and enjoy the ride.

Personally, I think it's about personalities. Noone forced the guy to do bad things, yet he did. He is just trash by nature. On the other hand, Lila had circumstances. She is a weakassling trash who did horrible things to survive. But not trash originally.

There is always redeeming for the latter, never for the former.

Couldn't stop myself from reading raws. (Don't worry, no spoilers) One thing i can tell you from what i saw is that next chapters are gonna be... very interesting :D And yeeeeee, Lila's back! It was sweet when she asked Junu for a favor and i laughed hard when she teased him about dating XD I hope she will appear much much more.

Dex-chan lover
God I hate the person Joonwoo becomes when Lila is around. His white knighting kicks into high gear and he stops thinking rationally.

He gets points for being suspicious of her, sure, but the fact that he still thinks about 'saving her' is extremely disappointing because we know it's only because she's a girl.
Lila's actions are on par with all the other assholes he has had to deal with, be he only wants to save her, not them.
He won't even make an effort to patch things up with Taeyang, who came to his aid when Joonwoo called him, but he's ready to forgive Lila who has yet to prove herself.

Pussy pass, much?

Users who are viewing this thread