The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 7 Ch. 72 - MOTIVE

Screw this!!! Why everyone ship MC x Hamin!!??
Taeyang x Hamin is best ship, best girl should be with best boy right?

Finally reaching the conclusion of this shitshow. I was afraid it as going to drag on and hamin would be clueless about everything for a while but that's why she is Best girl quickly ending this whole misunderstanding

Fed-Kun's army
meh just when you think MC was getting cool. Author swings another bs like this.

well it's good thing Hamin saves the day, or else I will deplete my energy to curse this mc.hahahaha

Aggregator gang
Well its good the author is burying this arc quickly, he really f'ed up with how Junu reacted to this, he did the dreaded, 'remove all character progress for sake of drama' thing.

Dex-chan lover
out god damn skilled.
10/10 twist
unknown.png

@KebabRemover Wow
"Holy shit, MC is such a massive pussy ass bitch he doesn't deserve a happy ending"

The whole manwha is about him having 0 confidence in himself and him trying to get better

"and how the fuck did hamin knew where they were meeting? This is just asspull (bakugou finding them) after asspull (muh hamin deal with bakugou and the recording)"

I dont know what to say about this, you are straight dumb ._.

EDIT: I think this time I should explain myself, I am pretty sure is implied that she told Taeyang where they were

as a person who doesn't study psychology, does a person with little to zero confidence is starting to get better then reverted to have zero confidence?

Contributor
This full picture of Hamin...Wow. Perfection .
I need to save it. And she has a fang now, she's obviously best girl ,.

And it's always good to see Taeyang, at least he's really direct.

Wow, that was a good spin from the "reformed guy is still actually evil" trope (?). Great perspective from Taeyang too, good on him for exposing the inner workings of Junu. And Hamin! Brilliant chapter for sure.

god,please grant this mc happiness like you did to jaegu from Gotw lol.
this guy already passing through so much shit and yet he keep sacrificing himself for others,cmon dude find your own happiness this time.
10/10 taeyang best friend would recommend tho

Why can't Taeyang be the mc... And once again, Hamin proves to be best girl (unless she no virgin)

Negative character development is a thing in writing too, and character arc doesn't have to be an upwards arc, it can also be fluctuating with mountains and valleys. Think of it like drug addiction or depression, where the victim may get help and get out of it...only to fall again into old habits, seeking help again and the cycle continues. As long as the writing is good and it's not just done for the sake of soap opera melodrama, I am fine with that type of plot. So I understand Joonwoo not just magically being cured of his insecurities.

That said, that doesn't mean I wasn't cheering for Taeyang to beat some sense into his ass.

Users who are viewing this thread