The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 8 Ch. 77 - BANG

Aggregator gang
Why strike back at him instead of quickly exposing him?? Dafuq.

Group Leader
@ThatOneBugger "The girls are all consistently redeemable while the guys are consistently irredeemable."
I mean thats true when you think about everything till now the only guy that has gotten redemption worth mentioning is Tae.
The girl that was spreading rumours boyfriend, had development/or is somewhat redeemable but he seems like an irrelevant side character that won't show up again.
Just have to wait and see where this goes...🤷‍♂️

@Invader_Retro Yeah. If it turns out the guy in this chapter is actually innocent and Joonwoo is being both a creep and highly prejudicial, then that would make me actually feel like the author is a good writer. I highly doubt that will happen given how the writer has set things up, but yeah, you're right that we will just have to wait and see where this goes.

Fed-Kun's army
@ThatOneBugger fuck that, we already have the MC suffer enough, dude gotta need a break, honestly it should of been fuck you and he walks off on the bitches rather than "Save" them but oh well, we got another good fight lol

@Invader_Retro Idk man... sunga's best friend has always been a bitch and she wasnt redeemable at any point in the series. even taeyang called her out for being a major C when she tried to influence sungah on the "trip"... i think there are more bad guys than girls in the series because most of the bad guys are from jonwoo's past, and at that ttime he wasnt involved with any girls except yuri... so it would make sense that most of the guys would be bad, and most of the giurls would be "normal"... menaing that they can be bitchy and pricks, but nothing too bad.

Contributor
guys maybe you missed it but using a chop to the adam's apple means killing, basic human anatomy.

Seriously though, a neck chop can severely damage the larynx. Unless anyone in that room is a doctor, Junwoo just straight up killed a dude.

Users who are viewing this thread