The Girl With a Mirrored Heart - Oneshot

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, look at this looser ! Her organs are misplaced ! HAHAHHAHA"
-Weird ass japanese bully, circa 2020

Dex-chan lover
Not to be "that guy" but literally no one would be bullied for situs inversis because you literally can't notice it without surgery or xray or MRI, most people who have it don't even know they have it. Like what the fuck would the kids even be making fun of her for.
This is one of the most contrived plot points I've ever seen.

Man I know the social scene in Japan is pretty judgemental but god damn?

On that same side of the coin, I'd want to get to know her more since it makes her pretty unique.

Dex-chan lover
Do we really need the first page?
No one cares. Teenagers are so weird, ya know.
Your heart is in the wrong position- there's like dozens of other ways to say that you don't fit in... Like I don't know... being gay.
There I said it, my inner boomer just had to Bill Burr it out.

Aggregator gang
Wh
Why would anyone care about that
That's not something that you even notice

Dex-chan lover
people would care more if your anus and brain switched places rather than your body organs.

Fed-Kun's army
This was kinda retarded. No one would even notice something like that unless you outright announced it, and even then they'd probably just be like "neat" and not really care. It's not something to get emo and suicidal over. The art was really good but the ideas behind it were stupid and unnecessary

That's the single most downright stupid reason someone would ever be ostracized for. "Oh you have this "not even a disease" that doesn't affect your daily life in any way and is not noticeable in any conceivable way unless you explicitly tell us? Lol nerd, get away from me." Something tells me the MC was just a bit of a dick

Dex-chan lover
Hard to take this seriously and feels bad to say I burst out laughing after realising what her condition was.. is flipped organs really the worse thing to be bullied for

My cousin has it, and she's completely fine. She ran, jumped and played just like everyone else did. Heck, she didn't even know her heart was on the other side of her chest until her biology teacher tried to teach her to feel her heartbeat when she was 15. When she found out, she was the class celebrity for a while.

Double-page supporter
Wow, the guy knows what a situs inversus is but still misplaces the heart.
By the way an inversus has "greater" chances to happen on a twin.

Users who are viewing this thread