The Girl With a Mirrored Heart

Dex-chan lover
It’s like getting bullied for having an extra rib bone.

I guess that’s how Japanese be doing this days.

Aggregator gang
Really liked it, it was nice but that's like the worst reason to get bullied, it's like getting bullied for being left-handed
Japan, are you ok?

The art and actual gay parts were good but c'mon really? They're going to bully you for something they cant' even see? "Someones gotta be the odd one out." They must've sat around wondering Damn everyone is just so perfect who do we bully? Well I guess that girls heart is on the opposite side, guess she's all we got.

@Abelmayfair I assume that her "condition" is supposed to be a metaphor. Plus, since the story is told from her point of view it could easily be the reason she thought she was bullied was due to her condition, but in reality they just saw that she had low self-esteem and would make an easy target.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I like stories about people with rare medical conditions finding happiness....

But really ? Just a misplaced heart ? Is it really that bad ? I mean I guess it didn't even explain the condition to us correctly ?

Are there any health problem that comes with it ?

Cause I'm sorry but I don't think anyone woudl even think of you as a weirdo if it was just that your heart was on the wrong side....

I mean how would they even know ?! I can't even think of any situation maybe aside for CPR training where it would socially matter...

It was really good, the only thing is I don't understand why she was getting bullied for that?, Ive done some research myself and there are indeed consequences to this conditon but nothing visible?? Still, great story

Dex-chan lover
Ok most people with this condition dont know they have it at all. Most people find out when they are elected to go to surgery. Pretty much their no negative but some people have died due to surgeries where they removed the wrong organs like in one case where the doctor removed the liver instead of the appendix that was gonna burst

Wouldve worked far better in a fantasy/historical setting; doctor notices her condition at a young age and she gets labelled a “cursed child” or something like that, which would at least make the bulling make sense

Group Leader
I would say this is more psychological than drama... and a bit comedy at the end really completes the romance part. Awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread