The Girl Without Relatives - Ch. 87 - I Want To Give "That" To The Girl Without Relatives

Dex-chan lover
I know I was advocating for violence a couple of chapters ago, but I'm kinda glad they didn't break any of that woman's bones. Kinda.

Fed-Kun's army
agreed, can relate to Kousei's outburst on this, that person was just straight-up unhinged slut.

but i kinda peeked through the raws it might be something different
Something probably happened to her mom that made her leave Yuu in the mountains

Dex-chan lover
... wait.... did she play the bad guy on purpose???

She seemed to be trying to make her daughter feel more sympathetic....

That moment where she was hugging and comforting her daughter made me think that.

Plus, her having such a cute and adorable face when hugged by her mom.... if her mom really was so horrible, would she miss her like that???

And she felt no shock at her mom showing her love and was happy yet treated it like something normal... if her mom really was loveless, that wouldn't be normal...

Dex-chan lover
... wait.... did she play the bad guy on purpose???

She seemed to be trying to make her daughter feel more sympathetic....

That moment where she was hugging and comforting her daughter made me think that.

Plus, her having such a cute and adorable face when hugged by her mom.... if her mom really was so horrible, would she miss her like that???

And she felt no shock at her mom showing her love and was happy yet treated it like something normal... if her mom really was loveless, that wouldn't be normal...
That was the aunt hugging her, not her mom. Check the clothes, and check chapter 85, she's there.

Dex-chan lover
If you start pummeling another person with your fists in a cafe, without it being self-defence, you have some serious mental problems of your own, no lesser than Yuu's weird biological mother had. So, yeah, it was better for everyone that things didn't get physical.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, there goes my hopes... I just noticed the short hair and assumed... plus, I kinda forgot about the aunt...
this was why i asked too, i thought it was a flashback and she and her biological mom hid somewhere and just hugged and told her that

Supporter
It really is true that when someone gets too heated you tend to cool down.
Don't want to kill the "mother" anymore, just a punch will do.

Users who are viewing this thread