The God of Death

Chapter 12 is missing the last few pages. Basically, the ghost shows up saying, I'm lonely, join me and gets kicked in the face by MC. The female ghost then says she didn't realize it was king Yama who personally came. MC heads back to the girl and presents the gift, which is hair (from the ghost) and says to keep it on her. Obvs, that's creepy af so he tells the hair(ghost) to attach herself and protect the girl as the girl is walking off. The system says, don't forget, you only have 3 days, better get down to business. MC says he knows and needs to visit the orphanage director...and it cuts to page with gangsters being ordered to mess up the orphanage. <end chap >

Yeah the rape joke was the last straw for me. The MC is pretty unlikable, and the story is so cliche it became unique. Going so far as to using a different novels powers and characters(didn't read demi-humans and semi-devils since it has god awful comments, so I don't know how much this took from that story).

when there's 88 chapters already. and it only has 31 .-. lol. go tl this.. need's more exposure.

Double-page supporter
Couldn't go past 5 chapters. MC isn't likable. Somehow knows everything can go anywhere just like that. I hate deus ex machina in stories that exist without any reason for them.

Fed-Kun's army
I was going to read it but they change the style from long strip to comic

This moved so fast in the first 10 chapter that I got whiplash.
Dropped at 10.

Users who are viewing this thread