The God of "Game of Gods" - Ch. 29

Aggregator gang
So he didn't even kill the mobsters, (who admitted on murdering, assumed, innocent people before), AND isn't planning on killing either the asshole (chairman), who tried to have him murdered, and who kidnapped/hit the brown haired girl
(tbh I haven't bothered on learning their names even yet)
and is now planning on capturing her assets/wealth (if I understood correctly on what he said on last chapter..)
The guy even had an ambulance go off road to a building, just because of his own ego...

My point being, this writing/author is idiotic, and nearly retarded even.
Clearly, this chairman guy is corrupt to his core. He has had people murdered/assaulted on regular basis by his own mobster employees... And our idiot protagonist is thinking of teaching him a lesson?
Wow, yeah he clearly is the type of a man who will listen to other people, and not just do everything according to his own bloated ego.

What this protagonist should be doing instead, is having the heads of the people- who tried to have him murdered, meaning the chairman and his mobsters, -go flying.

So tired of these kind of main characters who are stupidly forgiving towards murdering psychopaths.
I bet that chairman has not given any second chances to his victims.

Probably will drop this one, but I'll read some chapters in to see how this develops.

There was no super saiyan 😔
eca.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread