The God of "Game of Gods"

I'm about 13 chapters in, and my opinion of this MC is... really, really REALLY low. Especially when he mentions how
the higher echelons of society target poor, underprivileged working class like him
. It's such a asinine statement it boggles me that the author thought this was a decent thing to write. As a sidenote, I'm not talking about how true his general statement is, I just hate how he attempts to pin himself as one of 'those' people when it's clear how much wealth he holds individually.

I'm also really hating his personality. I get it, he's rich and doesn't want to get involved in this 'God Game' and in turn, involve his family in it but the way he's acting is really infuriating. I'm hoping this changes though as this sort of Manhwa (from my experience) isn't something I've seen done before.

That was the best plot twist I've read in a while in a manga... it is way to obvious 90% of the time.

Okay, so, while I don't rescind my opinion of the past 13 chapters, Chap. 14 was one helluva twist. Did not expect that. Well done author, well done.

Also my man is the goddamn
Avatar. Did he vanish when the world needed him most?

Chapter 14:

That was... That was quite the twist! For once it was something i did not see coming!!
Looking forward for more!

I'm gonna have to disagree. Worst plot twist that could possibly have been made.
The story starts :
I'm a loser gamer with no redeeming qualities
then
BAM! fooled you! Actually I'm a genius gamer who makes a TON of money!
then
Turns out there's an even BIGGER game happening in the world I didn't know about that could give me anything I desire
then
BAM! "fooled you" again! Actually I'm already one of the best players of that game hahaha I can beat all of you with my eyes closed and all those girls are going to end up in my bed.

As I said worst plot twist he could possibly have made.... dropping this one

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Damn didn’t know people liked shitty “plot twists” like these. Oh!!! The protagonist actually is a platypus who shits rainbows! What a plot twist! On top of that the mental hoops you have to go through to live a double life while your family is dirt poor and you have all this money that can help them. Is he retarded?

This was a waste of my time.
It started pleasant enough. I actually like the MC, i could empathize with him that a simple lifestyle is all that one need to be happy. And then everything is thrown under the bus by making him a god. Great move right there.

Damn, my man just wants some real love.

It’s good, but it’s not for me fam.

I was interested, but I feel the first girl was throwing herself way too much at him because she wanted to partner with him. Like come on, have some respect for yourself. and the other two are going to get try to get “close” now after finding out his secret and power. I like the real love type, intimate harems, and this doesn’t feel like one.

Bleh... the 3 female "leads" get extremely annoying reaaaaally fast. Sure, there's some things that can be explored and the art is pretty decent, but i just can't get past those three. 4/10

So does he ever get a harem or does he go out with 1 of them or what the fk happens?

Users who are viewing this thread