The God of High School

I really Really liked this series... Until the Post War Arc (Season 6?) as the characters and writing quality dropped like a rock (From like a solid 9 to a low 6 at best). From characters acting so very different that even the explanations given later dont resolve a pure 180 in how the character acts, to new characters on first view you already know what they are there in the story for and having no actual substance as a character.

Fed-Kun's army
This series was pretty fun. Until it went full on gods and stuff. Then the plot became more and more ... not convoluted, but... more dumb(?) and followed the "author's gotta keep the story going to make more money, but has no idea what they are doing" trend, (basically bleach if any of you remember that). Suffice to say, much like Xian Xia's, where they ascend to the "higher" realm, the story gets less interesting the more powerful the characters became. The characters too became more weird. I don't know what the Author is thinking, probably not much.

So I would say the story and fighting is pretty fun until it gets to the gods and stuff, and it just become DBZ powerlevel chi blast attacks.

Isn't there any way anyone would upload english scandrad of this manwha ?

(I came from the dead kissanime, this was one of my favorite manwha to read ... 😭)

@Ukkosade
God of Highschool has an official english translation since 2014.

App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naver.linewebtoon

Browser: https://m.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/list?title_no=66&page=1&webtoon-platform-redirect=true

Edit: all free and without ad. So, enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with the complain about
the post war arc, even with the stupid over the top powers and BS, it was entertaining to watch, you only had to turn off part of your brain and keep going, keep in mind that I already dropped/paused this once like 3 years ago when the MC finally released all his powers but all that just to change focus to his clone and yet another tournament (that by that point, had no sense and no security or integrity prize for anyone participating) so it was like a reset... That was a mistake but I recently started reading again and found the Mori Hui lovable and cool and then the MC comes back too! Everything was in preparation for this moment, the climax is here and the most epic battle of the univers- NO ! Because after the war everything changed and went back to FUCKING 0 AGAIN with the "protagonist" looking even weaker now and completely different and apparently another tournament? no fucking way... I'm done!

Author is making this as if it was a game with sequels, where you can't start the Second game being lvl 99 with all your skills unlocked and legendary items from the previous game or you just change the protagonist to something similar to give it a sense of progression. But that only works well in games and with a good story, this one had a shaky hold of it's own story but it was there, but it all went to shit and fast.

Users who are viewing this thread