The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 36 - The Concubine is Pregnant?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man, I was looking forward to seeing the general and our FL interact together. Maybe next chapter. Lol. Thank you!

I think she has to wait for an opening because the concubine would cause an accident so the main wife can be framed or the main daughter. The best way to approach this is by waiting for an opening

@Darkmint13 the mother has a lot of power to do. She could have picked another person. She could have given her second daughter to the minister since she knew how her second daughter could work her way to keep the minister in her grasp. While the first daughter was just dumb and a nice girl. She could have gone to another family. The second sister is at fault as much as the mother since she was with her sister's husband and even got a bastard. It doesn't matter if he really loved her or not. The issue is that the mother [since it looks like there was no father or didn't have any power to decide who will take the daughters] didn't do the right move. The mother only looks for herself. She only wanted to see what she could gain out of her daughters.

The man is not at fault because his society provided him, according to their laws, with the rights/privileges to cheat his wife with another woman to find himself a concubine or more than a concubine to "expand" his family tree. He has the right to look for a woman to give him a son. Remember that back then, they thought women were the ones to "decide" when to give a girl or a boy. Nowadays, we know that the power to change the gender of the embryo is of the man since women can only provide X chromosomes.

Anybody know how to access the fanbase? I’m so hooked with the FL. I stan a smart and independent FL.

Anyway, Aunt must be faking the pregnancy. FL would probably have someone investigate, and then look from the sidelines to step in when the aunt goes crazy...again. Also, even if aunt is pregnant, the innocent child doesnt deserve a family like hers.

Aggregator gang
how did the concubine get a replacement for granny li so fast and why isn't the MC spying harder? needed to know about this before not after

Pick her time she's going to menstruate if she's not preggers

Users who are viewing this thread