The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 41 - Assassination Attempt

Ahhh!!! Noooo!! My heart is literally RACING!! I need more😭😭 thank you so much for the updates!!♥️♥️

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations 💕
I hope her maids are safe she barely had anyone she can trust

Aggregator gang
I never knew tea time was a unit of measure

answer is run the hell away facepalm

kawaii123456 3 days ago
I never knew tea time was a unit of measure

I knew it from many novels, but until today I thought it is 3-5 minutes: you pour hot water over leaves and wait. For that matter, in East Asia (my experience is a hotel in Vietnam that served Vietnamese on vacation, pretty hard to find anyone knowing English), "everybody" would have a big thermos bottle of hot water (in a hotel, they would give it to you), so you can quickly make tea anytime you feel like it. On a long distance train in Russia, a car has samovar with hot water for the same purpose, technology that pre-dates electricity. But ceremonial tea making in East Asian countries takes more time.

The escape scene seems impossible, bandits surrounded the carriage, with miss Su and maids, then a maid directs miss Su to a horse ready for riding.

The artists presumably added skimpy details from the novel.

More plausibly, a mounted guard could kill or wound one of the bandits, drag miss Su out, place her on his horse, jump down and smack the horse to gallop away, something done in a second or two with no conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread