The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 52 - Divorce Papers

Dex-chan lover
I see so mc is trying to make sure her mother can separate from her father with no repercussions.

Aggregator gang
Ooh, I can't wait to find out what she says to him!!!
Thanks for the chapter :)

Oofff super curious for next chapter after seeing that snippet.

Thanks for the chapter!

She said,"I don't f**k with you! You little stupid a** b*tc*!"

Dex-chan lover
Alk according to plan right 😭 the mother doesn't deserve that treatment though but who'd want to stay with a guy who isn't even worried about their lost daughter and constantly tripping overr his concubine's lies, can't wait to see how he falls

probably some sweet words to make him regret his decision.
But Still it would be really funny if she says " have fun asshole with that dumb *ss B*th!"

I hope the mother finds a better and smart man after this one!!!!! Or stay single, I don't want this "dad/husband" being forgiven!
He tossed his daughter under the bus, to die, and mistreats his wife for anything!!!!
Yeah, stick together, you two, hope you rote in hell together!!!!

THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION!

I absolutely love this story and the art is so beautiful too. Hahaha, nice graphic at the end! XD

Fed-Kun's army
As a parting gift I’m guessing MCs mom gave the POS/ Sperm donor not only a divorce but evidence of the demon and her spawns machinations

Banned
Yay thanks for more. Hope you give us more soon cause we desperately need the next several chapters so that should husband can suffer and we see it. I wanna see our MC and her mom living comfortably at the General’s and the general and her being together and a powerhouse to ruin that shit mother/daughter pair and the garbage father

Users who are viewing this thread