The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 53 - The Official's Beautiful Woman

thanks for the translation! im glad we got to the divorce, the attitude of that frickin dude always makes me angry
dbag: yes i had a daughter with your sister and hid it from you, i only married you bc i had no choice, no i wont tell you if im gonna make her main wife bc it's none of your business, YOU'RE ALWAYS ON YOU HIGH HORSE ACTING LIKE A GOOD WIFE AND YOU'LL NEVER BE LIKE YOUR SISTER WHO PRAYS FOR ME AND PLEASES ME
MC's mom: you suck *leaves*
dbag: she left just like that? :((((((((((
seriously man, he can fuck right off
we still have to deal w him but at least now the mom doesnt have to stay quiet when they come looking for trouble

and dont worry everyone, later he'll definitely regret it even more

Tbh based on the father's words, it doesn't even feel like he's in love with the concubine aunt. It sounds more like he's drawn to whoever yearns for him and outwardly praises him more, and was upset that MC's mother was never going to be as much of a passionate asseater asskiss as the concubine. Dude loves the chase but hates it when they won't play his game.

I'm also a little confused by the father's actions. I hope they go into more depth about it later.
But maybe it's like Cheating Men Must Die, men like this get sad when their spare tire disappears...

I went to read the Chinese raws and have slightly different opinion on the translation for that part.
After the father is like you'll never be like QianQian

The Mom: Su Hong Yuan, you good for nothing/bad husband
The father: Yao Qing Rong, are you blaming me?

shit you scum! I hope you live out the rest of your life regretting this and hating yourself knowing that she'll be happy... without you! 🖕

why is this man spouting all this baloney about love... he didnt have love. what he had was an inferiority complex because the main wife wouldnt treat him like she was thankful to have him because he should have been thankful for her instead... blegh. BLEGHH

Welp I hope the father suffers and regrets his actions.... The mom was too good for him 🤧

Fed-Kun's army
that's how people are. the victory is hollow if other side doesn't care. It's why divorces can get so ugly. They are competing to show who hates each other more.

i mean- i dont know what else he was expecting lmao why would she stay?? 🤣😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread