The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 65 - Jealousy

Dex-chan lover
 @kassidy_ Some spoilers on the new love rival say
unfortunately she's infatuated with the ML, and what she wants she gets by any means! Plus she's a princess so she's tougher to strike back against (lese majeste and all)...

eehhh, I know it's too quickly end is, but what kind of investigation is it when the accused one is allowed to investigate? they should have called a third party, our general surely knows a doctor who can be trusted

@Sofiiiiiii exactly! Also, I'd ask her what makes her think that, if our FL weren't there, the ML would look her way? And if he did look her way, she'd probably be treated the same as those two frauds were. Capital punishment for you! To jail with you!

Our ML is basically the head of police in this world. Does she actually think she can be this shady and he'd be cool with such a FL?? To be this level of spoiled to think that people will automatically fawn over you just for existing, her mother has done her a massive disservice!

I consider all the love rivals like bish lmao just stay far away from them anyway thanks for the tl

How did he get there so fast? It can't have been more than a few minutes. Let's even say 20 minutes. Even a tiny town would have some distance between commercial, residential and noble districts let alone the capital.

Does he camp out in her back yard? Hide under her bed?

Users who are viewing this thread