The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 9 - The Black Eagle General

That's right MC get those bitches nervous and keep them on their toes - still waiting to see them get their just desserts. I bet MC will pretend she's never met ML.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like she'll pretend to not have met him too, can't wait till she's at expert level healing
Thanks for the chapter!

I have to wonder how b*tches like them go through with their thought process? Insulting them behind their back and calling them sly when they are the ones who have ulterior motives. Hoping her medical skills are totally worth it! Good luck MC!

Dex-chan lover
Option 2! Show them you’re not afraid, but don’t show them all your tricks.

Double-page supporter
I really don't understand why they bother to be pretend to be cousins? Polygamy is a totally accepted practice in their society. Why not just claim her as a concubine and recognize the cousin as a legitimate daughter? Or is being a widow and "cousin" somehow more advantageous?

@Mojo
Well put it this way... suddenly 2 ppl approach you... only for them to tell you, hey, guess what, I am your husband's OTHER WOMAN and this girl is OUR daughter and we're here to stay at your place and free load.

That won't go down well with you would it :)

Yea polygamy is accepted, but women vie for the "lady of the house" role. If they introduce themselves as widow/cousin, then they would eliminate themselves as a potential threat to the Lady of the house.

Double-page supporter
@Elmemnon
Yeah but the Lady of the house is telling people that's she's her sister. She knows she doesn't have a sister, so why cover for the other woman like that? Letting a mistress masquerade as your blood relative seems counterproductive. Unless the Lady of the house is too stupid to live she should know that isn't her long lost widowed sister. Right? Sisters don't just drop out of the sky you know. Also, concubine born children are not as well looked upon as legal wife's children and mistress born kids from outside the house are just bastards. I can see why the thots want to pretend to be relatives, it' much more respectable for them but why is the Lady of the House playing along? To appease her cheating husband?

THIS is gonna be interesting. I can't wait to see how this FL deals with all the lying whores and traitors

Aggregator gang
These are kind of bad
Option 1 hide? well it happens a lot but it's stupid unless he's blind
Option 2 short circuits the plot
Option 3 kind of pointless
go with 2

Dex-chan lover
Her mam is so beautiful and kind.. How could the father betray her, she's so kind and gentle. That jerk..

Users who are viewing this thread