The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
Holy shit man, fucking thank you! I love u, to think its actually four chapter update

Aggregator gang
Aw, I feel pretty bad for Ray. He saved her and not even a thanks. I'm also not a fan of that mercenary guy, kinda rude too but hey, if you don't work, you don't eat

Fed-Kun's army
What the heck she left Ray on the orge?
The mercenaries are totally right, she ought to do her part instead of just being a leach.

she is really dumb. I am not surprised since she didn't even try to run away when she was in her previous life. She just got nervous after calling her mom. Only a few people died, and I am sure they died because they just stood there as she did. The people that survived were the one running the fastest.

Why doesn't she use Ardo instead of Undine? That is a water element. what can it do against a big body? She didn't practice nor have a lot of mana to make a water cannon. She keeps using Ardo and Ray in the worse way ever. She was 16-18 when she died but she lived another 10 years. She should act her spirit age by now.

She is reincarnated although only lived 17yrs in last life. The problem here is she treats the spirits as slaves and has no qualms throwing them under the bus.
If not for plot armour these slaves except for undine would have resentment build-up and leave her as they should. The author just for adding comedy is treating the spirits as shit.

Dex-chan lover
she's using undine to wet the target and then ardo because the water enhances the electricity. her powers aren't that strong yet because she needs to train more. what part of that is hard to understand for some of you lol

she's a brat right now but i suspect she will change. she's already changed a bit by actually listening to people's orders for once. like the mercenary dude (she didn't listen to people before, for ex. her elementalist teacher).

Users who are viewing this thread