The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I hope all this fighting and living with the mercenary group is just a cover up for her growth since she's constantly using her powers around them. Unlike in the academy all she did was study and summon once but they were sending her off to fight without any practice, ok?

@homeworkChan i mean what can she really do? she doesnt know where they are right now, her best chance is to head towards the next destination and wait

@shinrakvsa if the romance is with who I think (hope) it is, then there's no need to dread. We'll meet him in a couple chapters. If the romance is with the other boy we meet, then idk how it'll be. I'm not a fan of rivals turn lovers, but some might be into it.

I hate how selfish she is. She should UNDERSTAND that she has two sets of parents now. ONly guilt makes her " desire" her previous parents...ESPECIALLY her mother. This is not loved for her previous family but guilt because she was a motherf*cker of a daughter. Her current family is so nice to her and she learned to fake being good that her current family is ok with her. Plus, they are from nobility so they expect their children to be somewhat spoiled brats. This is why they are happy with her since she looks good and just a bit spoiled because of her social status.

I pity her current family if they would only know. The MC is pretty dumb. I hope she gets to grow up soon enough, and she is even summoning her spirits. She should know by now what elements she should use. She was a high schooler so she knows about what element is weak against others and physics and math. Like what gives. They only difference in this world is magic. Event the living standards are not more advance than ours. I wanna slap her each cheek and put her in her place.

I would tell her...Sure let's change place! I will let you come back to your mother while I go and restart in this new world you are in. She should look for a way to get stronger and find a spirit strong enough and practice physics to find a way to create a warp portal and go back to earth and instead of staying here, bring her old family so she could help them live in better social staus xD.

Dex-chan lover
so much aggression toward the MC yikes. these comment sections are a giant wet blanket D:

Fed-Kun's army
@crimony 100% the authors fault. Turned her into a bratty child with 0 respect who doesn't listen to anyone and any character development has been really, really slow. I'm sure it'll happen but it feels bad having a shitty MC

Dex-chan lover
@Petnavis yeah your criticism makes sense to me, i guess i just feel differently since the brattiness is done for comedic effect and i'm enjoying it from that perspective. i just think some people are taking it too personally. she's not an evil person who's murdered and drowned babies. iirc she's just a spoiled brat lol

@RalekTheOne this is only the first time the author has shown that she misses her parents. Her final moments from her previous life was all about her regret she had for not getting along with her parents. She obviously has thought about her parents before, but because so much has been going on there hasn't been much time to show it. This is the beginning of the story so more will be developed on later. The same goes for all the other complaints about the character of the MC. It is just the beginning of the story, and someone that was never an adult. She died at 17, she isn't going to be all that mature compared to other isekai MCs.
Of course it can be that there is no improvement to character, but I am hopeful.

@Ri_Lilium Yea but still she made no indication her memories are affecting her except amplify her childish tendencies by 10x
She just completely forgets about them except for the occasional thought? She lived as leisurely as can be, how can she not have depression when thinking about the ppl who cared for her before.
And also, in the tiny chance that the main character won't be a piece of shit anymore, what will she even change to? I don't think I can think of anything that won't be 1. annoying 2. too uncharacteristic 3. mary sue-like
except maybe if she turned tsundere-like but those characters require a partner to point out how nice she actually is, to work.

Users who are viewing this thread