The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 26

Thank you so much for the updates!
When you get confessed to more as a 10 year old total lazybones than as a normal person. XD. Kinda makes you jealous of yourself, I guess.
Also I have a soft spot for puppy-like guys. I just want to pat them and give them hugs... I think he would be a good friend. Though I'm afraid he might be a lolicon or something, but since he wasn't attracted to her body it should be fine???

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I have very high resistance to motion sickness, i wonder if i could resist warping too.

I’m kinda hoping for a little romance, while there is a romance tag I don’t think it’ll be happening anytime soon

uhm whats wrong with this chapter? why does it show half of new chapter and other half last chapter....

I don't remember being remotely attracted to anyone close to 10 years old when I was 16... I mean, that age gap isn't a big deal among full grown adults, but it is kind of weird at that age. A lot of changes (level of maturity, puberty) happen between those ages, so a 10-year-old would still seem like a kid even as a teenager.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought she was a teen but she was a grown ass adult? But imo 27 and 16 is big but also isn't that big of an age gap. I can see this working.silently builds ship..
@mmm_corp thanks I understood it when I went back and read the 1 chp. I forgot that she aged here as well💀💀lol

Aggregator gang
I for one ponder the idea that whatever causes the other rare cases of warp sickness...for a reincarnated person, perhaps since her soul wasn't originally bound to her current body, it's not bound as strongly as a normal person's would be and the process of shredding her current body on an atomic level and reconstructing it again elsewhere might cause a rebound of sorts, which manifests in sickness? it could even explain indirectly why other people get sick too, though there'd have to be reasons their souls come loose, maybe too many near death experiences? cursed? in a world of swords monsters and magic that doesn't actually sound that unreasonable does it?

I forgot the romance tag was included on this webcomic. To be honest I felt this story was fine without any romance but oh well what can you do. Also 10&16 and 16&27 are incredibly big age gaps. Hopefully the romance will come when she's at an older age.

Honestly I'm glad there's finally a protagonist that addresses the age gap that is made to seem so normal in reincarnation novels and Mangas. I mean seriously, if you were an adult in your previous life how the hell can you fall for a kid without being branded as a pedophile. Like Jesus, just because someone is in the body of a child doesn't make it ok to fall in love with a kid or vice versa.

@mmm_corp
"Like Jesus, just because someone is in the body of a child doesn't make it ok to fall in love with a kid or vice versa."

Maybe that's why reincarnation removes your whole memory of previous births.

My parents have a 6 yr age gap...
But they met when they were 18+, not like it justifies much ig

Double-page supporter
Has the life experience of a 17yr old and the 10 years she has so far in the current life is re-acclimation.
Doesn't sound so bad to me that she's 10 and he's 16 coz there would still be time before she comes of age. The scenario is more like the guy's upbringing and background maybe the reason that he wants to be partnered with a promising young mage. They are in a realm of nobility so it isn't really shocking for an agreement between clans after the personal proposal.
No Rush. No Fuss.

And if the guy or his family is scummy, she could always creatively use her magics to an extent and still be under the protection of the academy and the king

Users who are viewing this thread