The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 26

I have to take gravol if I'm going to be a passenger on a car for more than 15mins. Just forget about boats. I feel ya Jeanie

Lmao i thought i didn't smell any romance but it suddenly pop out like that??!!

You died at 17, you weren't an adult, you barely knew shit about the world.

Double-page supporter
Mage boy is cute. Is he gonna be the ML or is it the king?
Also 6yr gap is nothing!! But he's 16yo confessing to a 10yo... yeah that's weird

Neee~ Isn't he a perfect vessel for Ray in human form? He have a amethyst eyes Ray would like it xd

6 years is like a grade 11 dude dating a grade 5 girl which is just nasty.... glad author shot that down. Although they might get together when she’s 16. I could see that. Don’t want any nasty 1000 year vampire but 10 year old appearance shit either.

I actually prefer it w/o the romance. I just need ray and the other spirits. But then it would be like pokemon.

Aggregator gang
I want him to be the ML! He's so cute~♡ Though the King seems like a candidate as well.....hmm

Ok, the age gap is something that bothers me because I feel that opens the doors for the King, I mean, yeah, he's a total hottie but she's just 10yo in this life and he looks like 26 or something. I totally ship her with this cutie, 6 years are also a lot somehow and imagine a 16yo with a 10yo but maybe when they become adults it'd be cute (also I don't think this puppy see her with bad eyes, like, he truly admires her and that's pure). I ship, I ship, I ship ¨3¨

Dex-chan lover
If a 10th grader would actually try to date a 4th grad elementary schooler, that guy would have been beat up in my neighborhood. Badly. I mean he would end up hospitalized and his family should think about moving. We're not talking about the danger of just a social death here.

A 10 yo and a 16 yo are different from a 16 yo and a 22yo, which is also rather bothersome. I don't give a fuck in case of a 18yo and a 66yo, though. That younger person has to know what he/she is doing.

A classmate of mine had a 12/13yo girlfriend, when he was 15/16yo and it blew my mind. "What are you going to do with a child? Go for a girl our age! Go for an older one!" Well, it didn't work out and nothing happened afaIk.

That prince and that old fart from the bar, the very same thing.

please dont let the pushy possessive pedophile be the main love interest thank you

What is she getting her panties wet for fuck sake??? I'm starting to doubt the summary.

Fed-Kun's army
maybe the more magically inclined you are the more the warp affects you 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread