The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 28

@WhimsiCat
looks like I must accept the concept of separate spirit for ice and water as is huh? bet the first thing she'll try is making milkshake or iced juice. lol

@Dreiks
now that's what bugging me, just like Ray as metal spirit while all he can do is gulping down (precious) metals, metal shaping, and metal creation. as a metal elemental, what kind of attack magic will it do?
i think the author just want to make variations in story telling by deviating elementals that overlapping each other like electric vs metal vs earth. who knows, maybe we'll see wood and stone elementals too.

@Redice
yeah, now we'll see a whole lot set of elemental spirit deviations. lol

We need a "THIS IS THE PROTAGONIST" reminder under some of these scenes. I hope the ice spirit hates her because she's a terrible person and not some dumb reason like somebody was mean to it a thousand years ago.

How does this plan not make her the number one suspect anyway? Where is she supposed to have pulled that huge bag of gold from? And she'll get away with it anyway because she's a noble.

Wow, that was awesome and dangerous! I need moar >u<
Tnksm for your hard work guys <3

The spirits were always dangerous, but this one seems to be the first that is actively malicious. It'll be interesting to see whether she actually uses a spirit that is a little more serious than her other ones. Also her and Rays banter is adding quite a bit to this, at first she was way too mean but I felt better about her when she defended him from anyone else.

I don’t know why I keep coming back to read this. The MC is not even likable, she’s just a complete bitch. But alas I must know if either she will redeem herself (probably not) or die horrible (not gonna happen) sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread