The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 31

Pls dont fall in love w mc, go with iruze instead. Hate it when all the males ignore females other than mc, also more trouble for mc

Thank you for picking this up. I never can wait releases but there's no novel either. That I know.

Thanks for the update 😭😭 I've been waiting for a long time since I really love this webtoon and read a few spoiler is killing me. Please keep translating if no one plan to pick it up 😳💞✨

Thank you for picking this series!~ i love this series so much and when it got dropped i was so sad lol. anyways, is he going t be the ml or just a friend 🧐

thank you for picking up the series!! i’ve been missing it!! if u don’t mind, i do hope you continue with translations 😊

Aggregator gang
went to the official english site but its stuck on chapter 26,
where do you pay to see all of it translated?

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90 it's slowly updating, just wait for a while for them to translate it. If you want fast release then read here; but if you want good, quality release, the offical is the way to go. Anw it's one chapter/week so it will be a while before it catches up here.

it appears the previous group decided to unofficially disband due to being too busy irl.

Users who are viewing this thread