The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 32

I love much the MC actual past experiences is brought up here and awww 😥she misses her mom even after everything.

YESSS SOMEONE PICKED UP THE SERIES AGAINNNN

Thank you guys so much I love this series!

Aww the prince is really cute and soft but he's a bit of a pushover. Honey you can't survive in the imperial palace like that

I’m confused, has this been picked up or not lol either way it looks like the official translations will surpass it in 3 days and I have money now sooo😳

I feel really bad for everyone here who isn't able to continue reading this series, because it gets really good

Just so you know, I'm on their discord and they announced that they dropped it due to the official translation catching up

Fed-Kun's army
lol if you're a prince I'm a dragon.

I wish this was on Tapas instead... gonna check.

so like the next chapter is there on bato.to... like i'll put the link here
https://bato.to/series/80304/the-golden-haired-summoner

This is a good story that I'm enjoying, but the whole kidnapped children things is just so stupid. Noble children never got "sold off" to anyone, ransoming was common but the rare instances where noble children were killed the government would rain absolute hellfire on anyone involved. Noble privelage was protected at any cost, they took that shit seriously. One rare instance where a noblewoman was actually raped, in Belgium by some freedom fighters, several countries declared war and basically slaughtered everyone even remotely involved with the group. Actually kind of an interesting story, it was in the leadup to the French Revolution.

Users who are viewing this thread