The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 4

Supporter
If the invoked spirit from the ancient pact is like the master... A lazy master mean...

I feel like sis is about to die :(
The commenters below are acting like they didn't read the prologue and read hints towards the goals of the adults around her in this current world.
At this point in time she really just sees them all as the same type of people.
Hope she gets to become more open or at ease with studying.

So she will summon a very handsome spirit with a rotten character? A consensus of "hot guy" and "evil spirit". The summoned spirit will immediately make passes on all her friends etc.

Contributor
...I feel like the teacher has zero experience with kids if he wasn't worried about her immediately going out and trying it after that sudden show of interest.

i... i'm honestly getting so angry over how she's acting. Sure, spirits and stuff are really cool but didn't she hear the part about the guy summoning a sinister spirit and that he ended up passing away within a year?

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of the times in Calvin & Hobbes when Calvin would clone himself or travel into the future to try and get out of doing homework.

Is there perhaps a spirit of being lazy and cutting corners?

See she is a prime example that common sense and intelligence can be mutually exclusive.

Users who are viewing this thread