The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 6 - The Second Pact

Supporter
Thank you so so sooooo much for taking this up, since it had been 3 months I thought the group dropped it and was hoping someone else picked it up! AGAIN, thank you!

@Redice I mean the last time the scan group updated was 3 months ago until today. Its also not like they weren't doing other series either since they uploaded other chapters. Though now that they have updated I am curious to see what will happen. Hopefully the 2 groups can come to an agreement or something.

Group Leader
@ParagonNight @Redice
hi! i'm vee from WiTS. we haven't dropped this project yet, but we also have no hard feelings towards Scantrix (i know we haven't updated for 3 months). sorry about the delay for you guys who were waiting. we needed to sort some things out as there were some changes within our group, and there was some miscommunication going on. we also didn't have that many staff until recently, hence the long wait. again, so sorry!

the most important thing for you is to enjoy reading! have a good day c:

@veelyra Oh a reply that was unexpected. I was mostly commenting because I dont like people screaming snipe without any info especially when series tend to be dropped sometimes with no word. Anyhow I appreciate the fact that your group even brought this series to the attention of people and look forward to more if you decide to continue. If not thats fine as well and I am also currently enjoying your other series. Look forward to more from the team and thank you guys for the work you have done up until now as well as the future.

Group Leader
@ParagonNight oh no i didn't assume anything of your comment dw ^^" sorry if it seemed that way.
thanks so much! we're hoping to release more soon (as we've sorted out most of the problems (at least i think so))
again, thank you and enjoy reading owo

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter. I hope Ray gets a super awesome (metal?) form soon! BTW, who is the male lead here or do we not have one?

Thank you so much for updating!! I’ve been looking forward to this series since it also has many raw chapters, and was wondering if it was dropped. Hopefully both groups can figure something out, this series has been really good so far.

Thank you for the chapter! And I do hope you continue with this series... I'm ever so grateful for the other group but I must confess I prefer the style of your translation over theirs. Yours is a little more formal, which I feel fits the medieval setting much better. At least with your translation I don't automatically reword sentences as I read them, which often happens when I feel that translations are rather awkwardly phrased or don't quite capture/follow the atmosphere of the art.

Dex-chan lover
@ParagonNight Snipe is an omnipotent "criticism". How long the owner last group has last uploaded is irrelevant and and who ever releases a scanlation of something that is owned "being worked on" by a group without their permission should be criticized by the harsh truth of scanlation copyright criticism.

@Redice I dont mind calling it out. However I believe there is a gray area for when a group doesnt upload in 2-5 months. What would you say is an acceptable period to pickup something someone else was doing. Also to instantly jump to that assumption feels wrong. Shouldnt we endeavor to find out if it was actually sniped or not. I dont follow many groups closely enough to know and without a notice from the group I wouldnt know why they stopped or whether they plan to continue. It should certainly raise questions but dont jump to conclusions. They might have simply though the OG group was no longer working on it or dispersed. That or contact them. Idk Im very neutral on this subject.

Dex-chan lover
@ParagonNight There's no morally right in piracy, just illegal and socially illegal. Snipe is the cry of the latter to social media for the defense of right of property.

Actually I don't really know what I'm saying anymore. lol. Track of mind is already long gone.

Dex-chan lover
Listen, unless groups have an agreement between each other, or, the actual legal agreement with the IP owner, it doesn't matter how many groups are translating one work. It's competition then. If one group can't get things done, then it's nice to have more.

Users who are viewing this thread