The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 7

Ahahahahahaha I'm laughing so hard, she's hilarious XDDD pls ask the King for gold, a sword, an armor or something and give to Ray a body pls >y<

she's kinda stupid and careless, probably why she needed all that tutoring, if (i had the same values as her parents and) my kid has her personality I'd probably make her study a lot too, maybe not to the point of making my kid run away though, (((which made me think, the running away could be an overreaction too, its not far off from what im seeing in her character)))
(ps. am not dismissing her feelings for why she was so hurt)

Dex-chan lover
The fact that even the rigid-looking knights can barely hold it and are shaking is what's making me laugh the most

I wasn't loling until I saw his knights were cracking up. This reminds me of when I studied in Korea and got used to bowing. When I got back to the US my international studies counselor did me a favor and I got so excited I bowed as I thanked him. I froze staring at the floor and he started shaking trying not to laugh and was pressing his lips together with a grin when I looked up haha.

Users who are viewing this thread