The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 6 Ch. 21 - Lets have a save trip

Dex-chan lover
Imagine letting a killer go free to * start over * in a world full of murderers, stuff like this shit is why mangas like this is trash.

Group Leader
Damn so many edgelords out and about. No proof that they are bandits still but hey this murder boner ain't going away if we do due diligence after all.

Aggregator gang
@PimpToad did you even read? they where caught once already by the princes and they all already doing it again and seemed to be amused by doing it before she stopped them again, dont know what other "proof" you need.

Dex-chan lover
@PimpToad i can't tell if you have an eye or a troll the princes say she caught them a year ago and they go back to do it again so i don't know what proof you want :/

lol I'd like to see that little shit throw a rock at a real noble and see what happens. Kid' be lucky if he was the only one executed for that offense. And am I really to believe that the regent allowed those criminals to go free, after their first offense? Come on! You know as well as I do, that they'd be part of a chain gang bustin rock til the day they dropped dead.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that a lot of people that read manga are massive chuunis when I read the comments lol

hopefully i still remember this for when the next chapter comes out... ahvng the cliche of akid thrwoing stones and screaming some bullshit he doesnt understand while adults are nearby is stupid.
also the bandits, regardless of proof or whatever, it is stupid to allow them to wear armor and carry weapons. The girl was right to attack them considering the situation.
Guess next chapter is the make or break chapter for alot of people here... me included... its odd how many stories are ruined because the mc is either too much of a generic beta jp mc which happens to have incredible morals, or mcs that are so edgy, thirsty and horny that could only be conceived by a 13yo...

Look, I understand a kid is gonna be a fucking annoying piece of snake shit, but that doesn’t mean I have to enjoying it. I can tolerate it but it’s cheap and almost borderline insulting.

Dex-chan lover
Took a rock to the head and barely flinched. Either that is one weak ass rock and/or kid or our mc is getting more durable

Dex-chan lover
theyre literally bandits in the middle of literal capital crimes, any officer of the law would be totally justified in killing them even today. this is like applying batman morality to soldiers, its fucking insane. "d-d-d-dont kill anyone, even murderers and rapists in the midst of murderin and rapin!!!" like in any mideival society ever kane would arrest these guys and they would immediately be sentenced to death lol, is kane gonna intervene in state-sanctioned executions too?

Users who are viewing this thread