The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane

Contributor
I didn’t really like this manga in the beginning but it quickly started to grow on me. I really liked the past few chapters.

Fucking hell I was right! I guessed that the evil god is the one with the statue that the MC made a shrine with. .

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Story starts off... fairly strong. Not entirely in the way ‘typical’ adventure stories go but it’s a really good, heartwarming story. Kane is a very static character for the main protagonist role. The three supporting S-Ranks are hard to... accept at times. First arc ends at chapter 8 with chapter 9 feeling like an epilogue... if the story had ended right there. I probably would’ve left this manga at 9/10 if Chapter 9 was it, but for now, let’s see how the remainder of the story plays out, and from the looks of Chapter 12... it’s not looking too good. Still a very good read, emotional even! Just hoping the story might find it’s footing again.

Fed-Kun's army
ngl growing to despise the girls. their continued harassment and endangerment of literally the kindest man to ever live is nothing short of criminal.

so... as i am just kind of a dumb fuck that read the description like literally just now after following this for at least a few month.... i as of now just know that the saint is freaking 13 old.... and here i thought she's at least 15-17ish all along....

Double-page supporter
I have low expectation reading this manga after reading the synopsis, now my expectation was way higher than I expected. This story was awesome

I'm worried about the team translating this stating there are less than 3 chapters translated. This story is so good and the characters enjoyable to let it go rust. If I knew takataka I would help

Double-page supporter
I’m enjoying the story but with every new chapter I’m hating the princess even more

thanks for the chapter! i love this series a bunch. i find all the characters super likeable. i wonder how long itll take till kane realizes that noir is he evil god lol

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the arc will lead to Kane influencing the Dark God to change. Dark in element, but only so, and not so much really evil, per se? This sounds like one of those kinds of stories.

Code:

Dex-chan lover
@konzolmaster
I find the goblins ironically more cute than the trio S rank adventurer

Users who are viewing this thread