The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane

well i will read it when more trans comes out since i already read the parts translated from the novel

New manga new adventure. I shall wait for atleast 4-5 chapters to leave a comment. For now I would give a meow/10

I remember reading some chapter of it novel,no idea there is a manga version of it. I really looking forward to see more of it

Dex-chan lover
MC looks decently smart and reasonable (if maybe a bit too good natured but eh), comic trio is classic with the random girl, straight(wo)man and the fool and story seem fine for now, I think you can give this manga a shot if you're interested in a generic, possibly light hearted fantasy.

Underdog MC in a fantasy adventure manga is quite generic... Nonetheless, its a nice change of pace from those super ridiculously OP isekai/tensei MC...

Contributor
So is his name Kein or Kane? Description says one while the scanlation says the other.

If this is anything like what was done in the web novel, it'll be worth the read. -- Now I just hope someone picks up translating the Webnovel as it's been awhile since the latest chapter was translated.

For the most part, the series follows a middle aged herbivorous male who wants to live a simple life get dragged into situations by girls and women of various ages. Seeing as the web novel has only been translated up to chapter 19 as of November 2018, it's hard to say where this story will move to.

Group Leader
@Pyro411

You have a link for that WN mate?

I loved this, some decent writing (and actually made me snicker a fair amount). Would be interested if it comes down to that.

Users who are viewing this thread