The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation - Ch. 120

Fed-Kun's army
ALL PRAISE BUCCI GANG!!! thank you for the translation and also including the kiss!!! HAIL BUCCI GANG!!! best chapter so far alfdkjlks but oh my god wwx, please... get a clue.. PLEASE

πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜—Feel so blessed tonight and very happy and thank you so much πŸ˜—

Aaaaaaah thank you for uploading the uncensored kiss!!! I can't believe you even went through the trouble of colouring it, it's so impressive.

@captaindesu just noticed this tag here. But "zeck added more saliva and steam puffs HAHAHAHAH *sweaty*"... hell yeahs... so hawt <3 can't wait for similar future thingys *fingers crossed*

I'm just starting to finish reading this, and I cannot thank you all enough for this edited page.

It tells what we know about these two and what should have happened, if not for gross censorship by the manhua's and author's government, but that it's another story, this is about a love for these characters, and a big thank you for your scanlation of this story. πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•

Big thanks you for this scanlation and for added more saliva and steam puffs πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Amazing!! Love ur guys scans so much really out here doing the most and finally it’s here

Ommg Thank you soo much for uploading uncensored version πŸ₯ΊπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

I don't constantly re-read this (and the previous) chapter over and over again cus they finally kiss 🀣😍 So thank you so much for adding it! Heros!😘

OMFG. IS NO ONE GONNA TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT LW KNOCKED HIMSELF OUT LMFAOOOOOO IM WHEEZING

Users who are viewing this thread