The Great Deity

So basically the DICE webtoon combined with any Cultivation manhwa. Could be a good mix, time will tell.

Dex-chan lover
Does this have a LN?
If it has a LN does someone know what it's called? Can't find a novel called "The Great Deity". :/

Dex-chan lover
I love the artist who does these series. the art style is amazing.

I thought this was done by the same author as soul land series... And the art also kinda the same... Maybe i am just seeing things

Contributor
@Ibakaya no you're right. really wish kakao/piccoma would put in the original title and author/artist's name in their native language too when they post translation of series though 😓

Anyone know the name of the light novel? Cant find it listed under the author on any novel site

I really like this series.

It strays away from some of the annoying cliches you'd find in a typical Chinese cultivation series. Though it starts off weird by focusing on a supporting character rather than the MC.

Contributor
The manhua is officially published on Mangatoon and its called "The Divine Punished One"

Why are there only 4 chapters here? I thought this was were the translators were uploading? I found waaaay more chapters on other sites

Users who are viewing this thread